These are so delicious you will have no idea that they are actually good for you!
Ingredients: 2/3 a cup of crab meat, 1/4 a cup of Italian breadcrumbs, 1 egg white of a large egg, 1 heaping tablespoon of 0% Fage Greek Yogurt, a splash of Worcestershire, a splash of lemon juice, a sprinkle of salt and a sprinkle of old bay seasoning.
Get It Cookin’:
- In a bowl whisk together egg white, yogurt, Worcestershire, lemon juice, salt and old bay seasoning.
- Pour mixture over crab mean and combine.
- Once the wet ingredients have been mixed with the crab meat, add in bread crumbs. Combine, without over mixing.
- Cover and put in fridge for 1-3 hours.
- After removing from the fridge, form your cakes. You do not what them to be too tightly packed, this makes them dense and gross. The trick is to make them as loose as possible without them falling apart.
- Place cakes in a low to medium heated saucepan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cook on both sides.
- Squeeze some fresh lemon on top and serve!
Tips!: Make these cakes gluten-free by using gluten-free breadcrumbs!