Whether you are looking for a quick last minute holiday dessert, or just want something sweet to dunk into your morning coffee, these are the perfect cookie for any occasion.
You are just 4 ingredients and 4, simple, steps away from the most delectable treat. My Nutella cookie is caky and moist with a gooey Nutella center. Oh, and did I mentioned that this recipe is perfectly portioned? When this batch is divided into 24 cookies, you end up with 125 calories a cookie, 20 g of carbohydrates and only 4 g of fat!
Ingredients: 1 cup of flour, 1 egg, 1/4 a cup of sugar, 1 cup of Nutella (plus a bit extra for middle of the cookie, 24 hazelnuts for garnish (optional).
Get It Cookin’:
- Pre hear oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer combine egg with Nutella and sugar.
- Once combined, slowly add in your flour. Note: once the flour is mixed in the dough is very, well, dough like. This is exactly the texture you are looking for.
- On a lined baking sheet, roll dough into tiny balls and press out into 1/2 inch, 24 cookies, flat. Use about half the dough, the remainder will be use to top the Nutella filling.
- Put about a half a teaspoon in the middle of each cookie. Dont go crazy with measuring, just use your eye. If you end up using a bit too much, you only end up making them more gooey!
- Roll your remaining dough into tiny balls and flatten to place over the Nutella. If you end up just covering the Nutella and not the entire cooking because of the amount you have left over, don’t stress.
- Place in oven for 6 minutes.
- Halfway through baking top cookies with a hazelnut (optional).
- Allow to cool and enjoy!